LakewoodAlive is a community-centered nonprofit organization whose mission is to foster and sustain vibrant and welcoming neighborhoods. Our vision is to ensure Lakewood is a welcoming community that thrives on engaged residents, desirable housing and an entrepreneurial spirit that connect in strong, diverse neighborhoods to maximize quality of life. LakewoodAlive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The organization administers a city-wide commercial development program with large scale events, small business associations, design improvements and promotes historic preservation efforts. The organization also offers a city-wide Housing Outreach Program that works with residents to sustain our historic housing stock while connecting residents to financial and educational resources coupled with volunteer projects, ensuring healthy and safe housing for all. Learn more about the organization at lakewoodalive.org.
Summary of Position:
The Staff Program Assistant will be responsible for working with all staff to support each of LakewoodAlive’s programs while also serving as the first point of contact for visitors, phone calls and client needs. This position will be a 40 hour a week position, Monday through Friday, 9 am until 5 pm.
- Oversee the office daily by organizing and maintaining office process and procedures
- Greeting clients and guests via phone and in-person and assess best course of action to help with their needs.
- Coordinate all revenue and disbursement processes to ensure proper financial recording
- Assist staff with administrative duties of their programs. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Housing Outreach and Small Business Data Collection
- Fund Development Administration
- Special Event Support including accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Other duties as assigned
Please email a cover letter and resume, directed to Ian Andrews, by 5:00 p.m. on September 5, 2023 to email@example.com.