will host Knowing Your Home: Waterproofing
on Thursday, September 24, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. as a virtual workshop. This not-to-be-missed workshop with retired contractor, John Turner will be jam packed with helpful knowledge on all things associated with waterproofing.
Attendees will learn:
- The structure of their foundation
- The causes of basement moisture
- What is considered to be a “normal” amount of moisture
- What is considered a “wet basement”
- How to remedy damp and wet basements
- The differences between interior “waterproofing” and traditional dig-down waterproofing
- What to expect from your contractor throughout the process
Knowing Your Home is an educational series focused on best sustainability and home maintenance practices empowering residents to tackle necessary repairs and improvements.
In lieu of charging for these events, we are asking participants to consider making a donation to LakewoodAlive. We appreciate your support.