Eat, Drink and Dress Beachy!
Everything You Need to Know About Attending Loving Lakewood: Life’s A Beach, LakewoodAlive’s Annual Fundraising Event
Join us for an exciting, virtual beach themed event to celebrate community, connectivity and perseverance on February 27, 2021.
You may be wondering… how do I have a whale of a good time at a virtual event? Watch our step-by-step informative training video on best practices for having fun at our virtual event. Special thanks to our stellar training instructor, Tim Dewald.
1. Purchase your tickets
2. Chose your meal and upgrades
Meal options include:
- Braised Beef Brisket
- Grilled Cajun Shrimp Skewers
- Smokey Pulled Pork
- Vegan Black Bean Burger with a Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- All entrees will include an appetizer, salad, and dessert.
You will have the option to select from additional items for purchase during your checkout process. Not only are these items convenient, they’re a great way to help us make the most of this fundraising event. These items include:
- Beer & Wine
- Home Delivery of your meal on February 27*
- 50/50 Auction Tickets
* delivery area is limited to Lakewood, Fairview Park, Rocky River and the Westside of Cleveland
- Break out some beach apparel and seas the day!
You’ll feel the rays on your face and the sand on your toes. There will be a beachy musical performance – dancing is encouraged.
Don’t flip-flop on this decision, purchase your tickets to Loving Lakewood: Life’s a Beach today.
Thank you to our sponsors for their generous support:
Hang Ten Sponsor:
High Tide Sponsor:
Beach Comber Sponsor:
Rockport Advisors Lakewood
Lakewood Life Guard Sponsor:
David & Sara Fagnilli
Tess Neff, Lakewood City Council Ward 1
Pam & Tom Smith