Register Now to Attend this Free Workshop at Clock Electric
From showering to washing dishes to drying clothes, many of your daily activities add moisture to the air. But how can you ensure moisture doesn’t prove a menace in your home?
LakewoodAlive will host Knowing Your Home: Moisture & Ventilation on Thursday, October 17, from 7 to 9 p.m. at Clock Electric (1624 Coutant Avenue). The 14th workshop of 2019 for this popular home maintenance educational series will focus on demystifying moisture, ventilation and their connection (to each other), and on how to develop a good plan so that your home is as happy and healthy as it can be.
Led by our friend John Turner, this workshop will cover various topics related to moisture and ventilation:
- Identifying common moisture issues in bathrooms, kitchens and basements
- The three M’s (Moisture, Must and Mold)
- Troubleshooting issues and identifying problems
- Ventilation: How to make a game plan when you are making improvements like insulation and air sealing to ensure proper air circulation
- Make Up Air: What is it and do I need to worry about it?
- Ensuring healthy inner-air quality
To reserve your free spot for “Knowing Your Home: Moisture & Ventilation,” click here or call 216-521-0655.
Now in its sixth year, LakewoodAlive’s “Knowing Your Home” series draws hundreds of attendees annually. Visit LakewoodAlive.org/KnowingYourHome to learn more.
Our workshop series is generously supported by: Citizens Bank, City of Lakewood, Cleveland Lumber Company and First Federal Lakewood. In lieu of charging for these events, we are asking participants to consider either making a donation to LakewoodAlive or bringing canned foods or other non-perishable items for donation to the Lakewood Community Services Center. We appreciate your support.