Photo by Sky Media Cleveland
Businesses & Building Owners: Register Now to Attend this Free Workshop
In our city, small business is big business.
LakewoodAlive is pleased to partner with the City of Lakewood to host a Lakewood Small Business Incentive Workshop on Wednesday, April 24, from 6 to 8 p.m. at Taco Tontos (13321 Madison Avenue). This free workshop for businesses and building owners aims to educate attendees regarding programs and resources available through the City of Lakewood to help you open or grow your business.
Attendees will have an opportunity to learn about the following incentive programs at their disposal:
- Storefront Renovation Program: Provides businesses and building owners with a 40% reimbursement up to $30,000 on exterior building materials for the renovation of Lakewood storefronts.
- Facade Improvement Program: Provides businesses a 50% reimbursement of up to $2,000 to pay for new signage or awnings.
- Lakewood Small Business Grant Program: Provides business owners seeking to locate in or expand in Lakewood with a 100% forgivable loan up to $50,000 for start-up or expansion costs.
The Lakewood Small Business Incentive Workshop will feature a panel discussion comprised of key players involved in the process. This workshop will discuss the process from start to finish, highlighting pros and cons so that attendees can develop a strong understanding of the available programs. Attendees will have an opportunity to participate in a meet and greet with entrepreneurs who have undertaken these programs, and City of Lakewood staff will also be on hand to answer questions.
Our panelists for this workshop consist of:
- Mary Leigh, Programs Manager, City of Lakewood Department of Planning and Development
- Sharon Marrell, Owner, Lakewood Music Academy
- Frank Scalish, Owner and Founder, Scalish Construction
Register now to reserve your free spot at the Lakewood Small Business Incentive Workshop.
This free workshop is intendedly solely for businesses and building owners. A cash bar will be available. For more information, please contact Allison Urbanek, LakewoodAlive’s Housing & Internal Operations Director, at email@example.com or 216-521-0655.