The Downtown Lakewood Business Alliance (DLBA) is a merchant association focused on making Downtown Lakewood one of the region’s best spots for dining, shopping, and playing. The association has 30 members who meet to plan events like the Chocolate Walk, Wine & Craft Beer Festival, and CityWide Street Sale. They also work together to beautify Downtown and work with other LakewoodAlive committees and partners at the City of Lakewood to address issues impacting customers and businesses.
Merchants are invited to join DLBA and get involved. Click here to view the signup form:
DLBA Benefits 2017
Your voice will be heard!
- Get first-hand information. City officials bring ideas to be vetted before the DLBA, and keep us updated on things that are in the works in the city. Vendors introduce new promotional possibilities which upgraded listings are available to DLBA members.
- Input into creation and execution of events that bring people Downtown.
- When issues arise, appropriate city officials are invited to a DLBA meeting, where they listen and respond to DLBA concerns. Items addressed and resolved include such things as graffiti and trash collection.
- Inclusion in promotional materials
- Free participation in all Downtown events
Education & Camaraderie!
- Idea-sharing, networking and cross-promotion opportunities. We’re all in this together, and we learn from each other.
- Educational opportunities for merchants and partners.
- Workshops and webinars are offered through Heritage Ohio to Main Street communities.
2017 DLBA Members:
Breadsmith of Lakewood
Campbell’s Sweets Factory
Clark Wealth Management
Deagan’s Kitchen & Bar
Dimit Architects LLC
Discount Drug Mart
Dramatics Hair Salon
First Federal Lakewood
Hotel & Leisure Advisors
IMAGES Photographic Art Gallery
Lakewood Baptist Church
Lion and Blue
McGorray-Hanna Funeral Home
Melt Bar & Grilled
O’Neill Healthcare Lakewood
Rozi’s Wine House
Tease Hair + Body Parlor
The Tea Lab
William J. Gaydos & Associates
The DLBA meets the first Thursday of each month at 8:00 a.m. in the LakewoodAlive office on the lower level of the INA Building, 14701 Detroit Avenue, #LL10
Annual dues of $150 fund support from the LakewoodAlive staff, marketing materials and events that are targeted to promote the Downtown district and increase your business. Your membership begins as soon as payment is received and remains current for one full year.
Contact at 216-521-0655 for more information.